UPSC, RBI, IBPS,RRB, PTET, SSC
If you have completed your graduation and looking forward to starting your career, then you are reading the right thing. Mostly, youngsters miss out on the government jobs like (RRB, PTET, SSC)considering several factors and some didn’t even consider it as a career option.
However, it is actually a great place to start and build a career in. Along with job security, there are several things that make government jobs far much better than a corporate or private sector job.
Therefore, if you have the interest to seek a job in the government sector, keep on reading. For, we have accumulated important information about jobs at bank, railways, army, police as well as other similar departments of the government.
Organizations of government like SSC, UPSC, RBI, Railways, IBPS etc. release the notice of job vacancies on the internet. Due to the pandemic break out, SSC and other similar authorities have rescheduled their date of examination.
Huge Vacancy in RRB, PTET, SSC
- PTET 2020- Rescheduled on 16th of August 2020
- SSC recruitment – SSC 2020 ( Group-B and Group-C posts)
- Bumper Vacancy in RRB Indian Railways 2020 (64371)
Bumper Vacancy in RRB, PTET, SSC
SSC – Staff Selection Commission | GoI
SSC is the abbreviation for Staff Selection Commission, it is an organization of government responsible for conducting exams for government jobs.
These exams are conducted for the different departments of Government of India concerning with the Group-B and Group-C posts. The eligibility for SSC recruitment is based on these three following factors-
- Nationality, the candidate is required to be the citizen of India
- Educational qualifications, that differs from post to post.
- Age limit
Along with these things, the recruitment procedure of SSC differs with every exam.
The very first step in this procedure is to register yourself on SSC’s official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
After the registration, you have to proceed for filing the application form of the concerned exam. Mostly, the fee for SSC’s application is around 100 rupees. However, it could vary from one exam to another.
Important Link: Apply Now
PTET– Pre-Teacher Education Test
The corona breaks out has hampered several examinations that are conducted across the world. Similarly, the exams for government jobs in India are not an exception for this whole pandemic situation.
PTET 2020 Rajasthan exam was constantly postponing admits the lockdown and now it has been rescheduled on 16th of August 2020. Along with that, the public service commission of Rajasthan has also released the dates of several exams. Most of these exams are related to the medical field. The dates for these exams are-
- Selection Exam of Veterinary Officer (screen test), date of examination 2nd August
- Lecturer Exam (school); date of examination 4th to 7th of August
- Assistant professor (screen test) medical education; date of examination 11th of August
- Assistant professor for medical education (super speciality); date of examination 13th & 14th of August
- Evaluation officer, screen test (planning department) & Home Security Department for the post of Deputy Commandant; date of examination 23rd August
- Medical Education (Senior demonstrator); date of examination 13th to 17th September
Along with that ACF, the examination is scheduled to be held on 20th to 27th of September.
Important Link: Apply Now – PTET 2020
RRB Indian Railways: A recruitment drive by Indian Railways
With the help of RRB Indian Railways concluded a massive recruitment drive. This drive holds a vacancy for 64371 technicians and ALPs. Some of the candidates have also received their joining letters. With the end of lockdown, the training of these candidates has commenced.
Amidst the COVID situation and lockdown, it has got delayed but the joining letter was issued before lockdown. The process of this training includes 6 months for technicians and 17 weeks for ALPs. During this time period of training, the candidates will get lectures in the classroom as well as practical field training.
Now you might have got the gist of government jobs that are open for you to make a career in. We wish you luck for your future endeavours, stay informed and up to date regarding the jobs in the government sector.